View Single Post
Old 04.27.2009, 01:06 AM   #40
!@#$%!
invito al cielo

!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses!@#$%! kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by flophousefloozie
One of those places that have big "rock bands!" that play "crazy covers!" of "House of Pain!"....

I thought I was being a kind person by going there. I was told that a girl, whom I've been friends with since we were tiny little girls, needed me back in her life, because she's going down "the wrong path", and I needed to "be her friend" that night. (Sorry about the obsessive use of quotations, but sometimes a point must be drawn across)

Anyway, I was stuck in a situation, where I could have mistaken my life for that of a thirteen year old (given the intoxicated state of mind I forced upon myself, anything was possible). Don't get me wrong, even if I were sober, I'd still have felt like a child again...

I ended up waiting around until around 4:00 in the morning (I'm an old lady, it's hard on me), since I thought it best to stay somewhere in the ol' suburbs, since at that point, I was drawn astray, and quite far from my downtown home. Finally, I said I wouldn't do it any longer, and spent a bloody $40 on a cab!!

Well, anyway, I don't rant much on here, so I hope you will forgive me.

Feel free to add stories/complaints of anything or whatnot..

and i thought you were going to talk about our crazy encounter the other night.

thank you for your discretion.
!@#$%! is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|