View Single Post
Old 04.25.2009, 07:17 AM   #27
Youth_Against_Facism
stalker

Youth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's assesYouth_Against_Facism kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
He said something along the lines of, "People come up to me and say 'hey it's cool you wrote a 30 minute song' and I'm like 'fuck you. That's not what our band is about. That's only one aspect. I can't stand people who only like our technical side. Or our long songs. We mean more than that. Fuck people who don't get it." blah blah blah. The most assholeish, idiotic, pretentious moron to have ever existed...

So your saying if someone came up to you and said 'hey it's cool you wrote a 30 minute song' you'd be like 'Yeah cool thanks! You don't care what our music is about you only care how long it goes for, not anything else!'?