View Single Post
Old 04.19.2009, 12:46 PM   #24779
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
black witcery-conqueror/hell storm (fucking amazing album. i like black metal best when its played at midspeed, it allows for the murk distortion and the rhythms to become so much more hypotic and crushing. the physical feeling that good and powerful heavy metal can make you feel is fantastic. this album is perfect up there with "transylvanian hunger", "slaughter of the soul", and "satanic rites" for my favrite metal record ever.

earlier:
black time-double negative
uneven universe-exit human
felix kubn-axotlotl lullabies
magma live
warmer milks-soft walks
the dictators go girl crazy
the michael yonkers band-microminiature love
royal trux-sweet sixteen
raekwon-only built for cuban linx
mobb deep-the infamous
crawl unit-tucson mon amour
moondog-big band
kurt vile-god is saying this to you
killed by death 3

went to and saw the black lips last night, they sound the same at every show, haha. it was fun though. the bartenders at plush in tucson are such bastards though; im sitting there drinking, obviously gonna be there for a while, and these guys expect a tip fr EVERY drink. I was gonna just leave 20 percen of the bill, but then these fuckers start ignoring me, then im finally like, "hey, can i please get two blue moons on tap please", and then the piece of shit has the nerve to say, "you have to tip or were gonna ignore you", to which i said, "well i was gonna leave you 20 percent of my entire bill but noe you get nothing you cocksucker." put kinda a damper on the night for me to be honest. black lips fans are fairly awful though; ive never seen more pretentiousness in my life. But damn, the girls were beautiful.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|