View Single Post
Old 04.02.2009, 08:34 AM   #12
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
They are. I agree. I just have a really, Really large hip hop collection that started about 15 years ago. Over that time I've amassed a lot of albums that have been more important to me, or that I've listened to a lot more. Like my personal Top 100 would probably consist of albums that weren't groundbreaking or important in the overall landscape of hip hop, but that just meant a lot to me. Y'know?

But yeah, there's some excellent sampling on CRITICAL. In fact that's more what I think of that album for, not really lyrics or delivery even. Keith was still years away from his prime.