View Single Post
Old 04.01.2009, 08:30 AM   #121
the red terror
empty page

the red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's assesthe red terror kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by tesla69
waah!
new Amazon estimate
Estimated arrival date: 04/16/2009 - 04/23/2009

I've got a feeling they won't be able to deliver, probably
through no fault of their own.
That said, they've delayed other preorders significantly
before and came through in the end.

I just received the same message this morning. And it wasn't an April Fool's joke. I've been patient, but I am now getting seriously pissed. Has the book even been published? Has anybody seen a copy? I understand that publishers occassionally, under extraordinary circumstances, miss deadlines. Sometimes by a couple days, sometimes a few weeks. But repeatedly denied, month-after-month-after-month-after-month??? Is the publisher trying to stave off bankruptcy, or is the book sitting on the lowest rung of priority possible, or is this simply bullshit and we'll never actually see the book?
the red terror is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|