Thread: CD vs Vinyl
View Single Post
Old 03.10.2009, 10:32 AM   #60
phoenix
invito al cielo

phoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's assesphoenix kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob Instigator
that sucks.

the real problem with digital files for me is that every 5 years or so you have to m,igrate all your files to a new hard drive or whatever new operating system comes up, or whatever new music player comes up.
to think that the Itunes MP3 standard is here to stay is ridiculous.

completely

uh yeh, it's ridiculous. I believe in having access to digital files for music, but I don't believe it should replace hard copies entirely. In all honesty I believe purchasing a record/cd should give you the rights to evermore request the music in digital format for free, and digital only purchases should be far cheaper than they currently are, but this will never happen.

Just out of curiosity(putting it out there question), what DOES happen after you've 'verified' your five allowed computers with the one itunes account? No more playing the music?? hmmmm. I'm up to four already.