Thread: CD vs Vinyl
View Single Post
Old 03.10.2009, 10:12 AM   #56
Rob Instigator
invito al cielo

Rob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's assesRob Instigator kicks all y'all's asses
Used vinyl is cheap as fuck.
new vinyl is the same price as CD's, and lately comes bwith coupons for full high bitrate downloads

it is not really about one versus the other. it is after al just media.

however, when referring to passionate collevcting, it seems that vinyl heads collect vinyl for all the reasons I stated above, and that CD people collect them for the music contained within, solely. which is cool. the music is the most important thing for sure.

I have over 1,000 cassettes, over 1,000 CD's and over 2,000 LP's and over 1500 7" singles. it is a well rounded pile of crap!

hahahhaahh!

like I said though, as far as finding the biggest range of music, vinyl is the way to go. Millions of recordings will never be released on CD or digitally.