View Single Post
Old 01.08.2009, 04:06 PM   #271
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarramkrop
And why would that be, may I ask? I've known AC ever since they started puttting records out, checked them out at intermittent intervals to see if there was something they were playing I liked, and came to the conclusion that I have no time for them because, well, I think they're a shit band.

Besides, even if the case was that I was missing something, another 20 bands keep my ears enganged ensuring that I don't ever need to listen to them, anyway. And I did make up my mind about them by deciding they're a shit band. Shit, you know, like shit.

because people have a tendency to put blinders on their ears after they think they've discovered their "taste"... I do it too, to weed out terrible music, but if enough people with good taste are talking about a record, I usually give it more than one chance and/or will at least consider their future releases instead of just labeling them as shit and disregarding all of their future output

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|