View Single Post
Old 12.28.2008, 04:29 PM   #54
Toilet & Bowels
invito al cielo

Toilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's assesToilet & Bowels kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
it's probably more to do with the age you heard it at that anything else, i mean when i was 18 or 20 i came across music that sounded like nothing i'd heard before much more frequently that i do now aged 29.
although, in the last 10 years i would say there hasn't been as much progression in music as there had been in previous decades. but then i don't know if it's realistic to expect things to keep progressing at the rate they had been since the 50s either.

i was also going to say that swans might not have sounded to revolutionary if you'd heard beirut slump first, etc... it's all about context.
Toilet & Bowels is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|