View Single Post
Old 12.16.2008, 12:24 PM   #13
Glice
invito al cielo

Glice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's assesGlice kicks all y'all's asses
I'm in two minds. I'm quite the spendthrift as it is, and I've got an ok-paid job. I've still got money after rent and food for records and booze, and I'm not that worried about anything else, outgoings-wise. So I've taken a small hit on food, but it's far from putting me on the breadline.

On the other hand, I'm looking at re-entering the dual world of wankers (university and in London) next year, which will likely mean that I'm living on a very small budget indeed, unless I sort myself out with contract work, which would be difficult enough at the best of times with minimal experience.

However, generally speaking, I'm one of the people who's ok - I've got a trade that I'm good at that's not really lacking in jobs, and not likely to go away. There's a lot of people who aren't lucky like me though, poor buggers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Savage Clone
Last time I was in Chicago I spent an hour in a Nazi submarine with a banjo player.
Glice is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|