View Single Post
Old 12.15.2008, 03:30 PM   #56
davenotdead
invito al cielo

davenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's assesdavenotdead kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
kevin martin is white

you prolly just dont like dancehall, youre not along there either so dont worry about it. id try listening more though, the album reveals some new nook and cranny that floors me everytime i hear it. im positive itll be remembered as martin's masterpiece, and that was a dude who played on 16-17's 'gyatso', so that says something right there.

ok i downloaded this... i love the dubstep/bass part of the production... its the vocals which sound cheesy/dated to me... except for Poison Dart so far. that track is fire. i like it, but "Judgement", the last track, really doesn't do it for me... i'm going through the rest now...

davenotdead is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|