View Single Post
Old 12.12.2008, 11:01 PM   #1
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
After two weeks off and a live guest before that, I am very excited to get back in the dj booth proper for this week's What's This Called? ! Saturday, December 13th your host Ricardo Wang returns to the air and streamwaves from Noon to 1 PM Pacific Time (that's 9-10 PM in Oslo, Norway!) on KPSU...

Hopefully I won't need a dogsled to make it in...

STREAMING AUDIO HERE!

Or in the (soon to be) snow capped Portland metropolitan- on Ye' Old Radio:

1450 AM in the Portland OR/Vancouver WA metro area
98.1 FM on the Portland State University campus

On Tap (though I won't possibly get to all of this...): William Shatner, Wixel plays Sonic Youth, Clara Rockmore,
Year of the Lips, Wooden Wand and the Vanishing Voice, Anakrid, Luigi and Antonio Russolo, Einsturzende Neubauten, John Lurie, Green Milk from the Planet Orange, Can, Stereolab, Philip Glass, Edward Ka-Spel, Pierre Schaeffer, Tuxedomoon, Ariel Kalma, The Hafler Trio, Expo 70...

Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|