View Single Post
Old 12.11.2008, 03:54 PM   #21
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
and Hairdryer Peace at third! Go wire! (almost makes up for including vampire weekend)

Out of those records I've heard and Loved (most of) these: sic alps, mark stewart, david grubbs, portishead (good album, no need to hear it again though), emeralds, christina carter, earth (this album was beautiful, in the earth catalog its prolly only second to 2 which is seminal, i have no problem saying this, "yall are sleeping on dylan carlson"), jandek, group inerane, bill dixon, autechre, nick cave (that album is a piece of shit by the way), kasai allstars, ikeda (this album wasnt my thing at all to be honest, bored the shit out of me), drumm (another album by a pretty famous experimental dude that is absolutley perfect and as good as anything hes done and isnt getting enough love), the fall, evangelista, gang gang dance (i admit, the record is kinda good), the hospitals, THE BUG
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|