View Single Post
Old 11.28.2008, 09:45 AM   #20482
greedrex
invito al cielo

greedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's assesgreedrex kicks all y'all's asses
jeez i'm pushing it; the kid is off on a good ol' nap for a couple of hours; so :

you know i own the best 5 Sepultura LPs and 4 Obituary LPs and those are the only metal / thrash / death LPs i will ever own and i listen to them about once every 5 years. I always consider throwing them away every once in a while, cuz the rest of my collection is so strong and "relevant" (as in "logical", and these are totally off the loop; but everytime i put them on, they remind me of my early teenage years; i didn't know any better, and wow you know good musicianship and energy; weird. This is music that absolutely DOESN't correspond to my tatstes AT ALL; but i can't resist, it really is powerful. especially the above LP. i found it horribly cheesy and redneck and yet i like it. Will i ever get rid of them so that my Cd collection eventually looks just RIGHT????!!!!! talk about guilty pleasure.