View Single Post
Old 11.24.2008, 08:41 PM   #20408
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
DOO RAG-Kickwalking casette

totally obsessin over this newly discovered band, also listened to drunkin fish and in the red singles, all great no-fi spazz blues. heard about them on some blog and all i remember reading was "pussy galore, beefheart, blues" and i knew I had a new favorite band

also today:
Alvarius B-S/T (simply one of the best things ever recorded)
Aaron Dilloway-Rotting Nepal
Black Flag Demo 82'
The Electronic Hole (early experimental psych pop with trances of drone throughout, the poppier songs remind me of the velvets' loaded)
Dead C-5r03
Flipper-Public Flipper Limited (this is better than generic for sure, "Anyyone got speed out there, Im feelin like a contact high or something)
Fang-Landshark/Where the Wildthigns are
Gaseneta-Sooner or later (japanese wierdo punk, 1978, kinda reminds me of sort of the voidoids totally stripped of all thier skill and melodiousness but with still the cool abstract power chord awesomeness)
Masayuki Takayanagi-Free form Suite, April is the Coolest Month
Freedom's Children-Astra (great early 70s psych rock from japan)

ive definitlet been blog surfing cool early psych and garage, drone, and minimal stuff from around the world on, so if you got anythiung like that I should hear, PM me.
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|