View Single Post
Old 11.19.2008, 07:12 PM   #3637
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan
Yeah. I'm glad he disassociated with 50 cent. 50 is a fucking joke. Any 50 cent you like, is probably completley beat driven. You can tell he has absolutley no interest in actual rapping.

I totally agree. He can sort of fake it, but it's very un-interesting. The only tracks I really liked were "Ayo Technology" and "I Get Money" both of which were because of their amazing beats. I never liked G-Unit, though I can deal with THE DOCUMENTARY (The Game album that's a a G-Unit release) as well as Young Buck's STRAIGHT OUTTA CASHVILLE. Buck is definitely not as talented or interesting as The Game, but I think a lot of his stuff is sort of good fun summer rap.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|