View Single Post
Old 10.30.2008, 07:12 AM   #19
blunderbuss
invito al cielo

blunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's assesblunderbuss kicks all y'all's asses
I wonder if this film is ever going to happen. There's an official website, but all that does is provide a link to the maker's blog, which hasn't been updated since a post in November 2007 that says:

"It's been 3 years or so of working on Beautiful Noise. I'd like to thank you all for your kind comments via emails, blogs, websites over the past few months. The interest has been very exciting and we have been editing non-stop, prepping for a projected 2008 release. It has been quite an undertaking and has been very rewarding, we are digging up lots of cool photos, video footage and other surprises. The film is looking amazing so far. Watch this space for future posts on the documentary and more."

We're pretty close to the end of 2008 now, and I haven't seen any trailers for it at my local multiplex.
blunderbuss is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|