View Single Post
Old 10.29.2008, 08:21 PM   #19730
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by viewtiful_alan
Oh I've been a fan since easy tiger, how is it in comparison?
Oh I've always loved zappa, haha, I'm on his albums now as I go through my collection. Me and you seeem to unite in liking the awesome artists that most others on this board dont like.

Compared to EASY TIGER this one is really, really poor. Since yr a recent RA fan, I'd suggest you get these (if you don't have them): GOLD, although it was his mainstream-breakthrough, that shit is solid 70's radio melodies that kill me from Dylan to Redding. LOVE IS HELL which was his "Smiths album". has a gut wrenching performance of "Wonderwall." Trust me. And Whiskeytown's STRANGER'S ALMANAC. Splurge on the Deluxe Edition. Unlike many deluxes, this one's worth it for the beautiful demo takes. Really, really great 'alt-country.;

I was listening to Zappa on my home today. SHIP ARRIVING TOO LATE and IMAGINARY DISEASES. I never get sick of him. He's amazing.

I agree that you and I have similar tastes on these sort of misunderstood geniuses. Can you believe that someone (no names) on this board tried to tell me that Lil Wayne was generic? Psh.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|