View Single Post
Old 10.26.2008, 01:32 PM   #19612
Derek
invito al cielo

Derek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's assesDerek kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bytor Peltor
While at work this morning......what a way to end the work week:

Every Sunday morning starting at 6:00 am, I tune in Sunday's Kind Of Country. It's a local radio show that is broadcast on several stations around the country. Anyway, they play religious country and old gospel. Artist like, Dottie Rambo, Lulu Smith, The Statler Brothers, Elvis and many many others. Just can't get enough of that old gospel sound.

After leaving work, I headed to the my wife's parents flower shop as I had several funeral flowers to deliver. Nothing beats seeing dead bodies before 8:00 am in the morning. While delivering flowers to dead people, I was tuned in to this Louisiana station and they were jamming the swamp pop favorites.

On the drive home, I popped in Savage Clone's mix tape : ) I'm so tired now......off to bed for a few hours sleep. Up by 2:30 pm so I can watch the Cowboys lose and of course start watching the Texans game at 3:00 pm......probably won't get out of bed until halftime of the Texans game.
What album is that top image?

You listen to some interesting stuff I must admit. It's awesome!
Derek is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|