View Single Post
Old 10.23.2008, 07:49 AM   #56
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
If I'm being honest, the reissues dont do THAT much for me. When I was a younger lad, I spent ridiculous hours listening to all the Pavement albums. I bought all the singles and EP's and even most compilations back then. I tracked down numerous live bootlegs, especially ones with unreleased tracks. Over the years I've sort of just grown into a comfortable place with the albums, and yes, I buy the damn reissues. But I don't spend as much time listening to all the bonus stuff as I do listening the albums proper.

That being said, I will still get this! haha. I mean, "For Sale The Preston School Of Industry"... finally I'll have a good sounding recording!
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|