Thread: NYC tips?
View Single Post
Old 10.22.2008, 07:04 AM   #13
tesla69
Banned

tesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's assestesla69 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by akprodr
The first time I was in NYC after moving back to the area, my friend almost had me in a head lock to keep me from following every pretty girl I saw. I'm sure the percentage of pretty girls is the same from place to place but there are just more of 'em.

well like as a major media/wealth center you get an extra concentration because the pretty girls all come here to marry and have vibrant careers using their god-given asset that they couldn't have in Norman, OK. 10,000 young woman don't go to Houston each year for a modeling career. They come here. Plus NYC is an international city so the genetic variation is staggering.

But there's also the trend where lots of chicks are coming here to have a Sex in the City experience, which means to be a fucking empty drunk vacuous whore.
tesla69 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|