View Single Post
Old 10.19.2008, 07:37 PM   #44
This Is Not Here
invito al cielo

This Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's assesThis Is Not Here kicks all y'all's asses
Look I dig Liars alot and I'll happily admit that, they're the only contempary act on this program I don't think are shit (accept Black Dice, who I like but aren't overly familiar with), and also if you ARE GOING to try to tediously link modern bands back to the No Wave scene then Liars are a somewhat more understandable choice then the Yeah Yeah Fucking Yeahs. But the whole idea of No Wave was this is was self-destructive, self-imploding reductionist music that when it ended, it properly burnt out and dissapeared, it's seems to contradict the No Wave attitude (or lack of, being a nihilistic scene) that anything could musically evolove from it.

~~Record of the moment~~
This Is Not Here is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|