View Single Post
Old 10.14.2008, 03:58 PM   #1
SuchFriendsAreDangerous
invito al cielo

SuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's assesSuchFriendsAreDangerous kicks all y'all's asses

1) Bob Marley:

yeah, everyone knows jammin, but very few have ever heard the confrontation album. of course, marley is in the middle, there a lot of surprises out there of folks who know and love a lot of this music. sometimes it is as Macka B said, "and if them ever find some man on the moon i'm sure he will know a bob marley tune, everbody loves bob marley everywhere I go its the same old story, people of all nations they love the rastaman vibration.."

2) Jerry Garcia:

Jerry G is a household name, but I doubt few people have ever heard a jerry play a jimmy cliff song.... few have listened to the dead, even fewer have ever heard jerry g solo, but almost EVERYONE knows who they are, its sort of a shame, but it is the nature of the game when you are predominantly a live band..

3) Frank Zappa:

Many many people have heard this name, but they have absolutely know idea what it means, but then again, so do many zappa heads...

SuchFriendsAreDangerous is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|