View Single Post
Old 10.10.2008, 10:04 AM   #33
noisereductions
invito al cielo

noisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's assesnoisereductions kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by o'connor
see that's why i didn't have a dj at my wedding, i knew they'd request shitty music. me and my wife just made a mix cd of songs we both liked and thought would be appropriate and played it over the pa. even threw little trouble girl on there. and some acoustic deftones song. it was mostly jazz though.

The funny thing is, we had a DJ, but we made the ENTIRE setlist! So really, the DJ just played our huge ass list. "Superstar" came on while we were eating. (This was before JUNO was even in the works, kids).

And we had a string trio playing during the ceremony and following wine/cheese hour. Dig.
noisereductions is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|