View Single Post
Old 09.28.2008, 08:29 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
for me, beat happening. i listened to them a couple years ago, but i was totally obsessed with jad fair and halfjap at the time, so i was listening with total bias, and pretty much made myself hear a half jap ripoff. but now, like for instance, jamboree, that record is has some of the most basic, simple, and pure melodies and hooks ive ever heard. its just amazing to me, this band can barely play, uses horrible recording quality, etc.., but still has some of the most catchy and memorable songs youll ever hear. i love calvin's deep vocals too, reminds me of the dude from fuckemos but less purposley "fart sounding". lyrics are phenomenal too.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|