View Single Post
Old 09.26.2008, 06:19 PM   #1
EyeballGrowth
the end of the ugly

EyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's assesEyeballGrowth kicks all y'all's asses
I've always wanted to see him live ever since my Mom wouldn't let me go the Mellow Gold tour when I was 11 because she thought Beck was innapropriate.

He hasn't had a tour for his past two albums, just random, spur of the goddamn moment LAST LAST last minute announced shows that sell out an hour or two after they are officially confirmed. He's gonna be at the United Palace in NYC 10/8. It was announced yesterday, already sold out with tickets already all over ebay, in groups of 2 only starting at $267.00

Seriously that's what it's like. His only official announced dates on his site are only either in CA, OR, or WA. It's like that for months at a time, then one day OOP, he's playing tomorrow at Roseland Ballroom. Tickets went on sale an hour ago and they're already gone. I just don't understand
" why? ". Must be a scientologist rule
EyeballGrowth is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|