View Single Post
Old 09.26.2008, 04:33 PM   #11
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
boredoms: the possibilities of a bunch of their side projects presented live (ooioo and aeo, most likely) plus many of their collaborations and peer groups from japan and elsewhere is promising. still, if boredoms curates, that means no seichii yamamoto, no corrupted, no grind orchestra which would be heartbreaking. also, it almost guaranties that john zorn and/or mike patton get to play.

haino: definitely would bring tons of people from the avant/tzadik scene, plus top noisers from japan. still, i would be interested in what else he would try to bring, which psych bands he'd ask (i bet either amt or musica transonic would play) and also if he's bring blues players and more traditional japanese music to the fold. i bet he'd bring some theater and sound installations to atp.

merzbow: as much as i love masami, i'd think he'd have the dullest bill he could, tons of tzadik artists, tons of laptop shit and lowercase improv. i could guess he'd get russell haswell, z'ev, masonna, haino (kikuri set probably), nurse with wound on the good side.

masonna: it would be sweet if maso decides to seize the occasion and play with his various projects (acid eater, space machine, christinne 23 onna and of course masonna, ideally headlining the best day) but it's more probable that he'd just play with acid eater and get mostly garage punk bands to since he hasn't done noise or synth shit in a long time. angel'in heavy syrup, merzbow, hijokaidan and astro are granted, but i'd say he'd get munehiro narita, amt, mc5/dkt, dmbq, gauze and maybe some punk bands like gai and confuse as well. (i don't know but maybe he'd get some of siltbreeze's recent roster since it's kinda up his alley).

incapacitants: they'd do the harshest noise bill, without much variation. lasse marhaug, fe-mail, carlos giffoni, pain jerk, merzbow, hijokaidan, probably ramleh, and astro with the possibility of trying to persued a c.c.c.c. reunion.

hijokaidan: jojo would bring the cream of alchemy, for sure; but he'd also base his choices on the many fields of improvisation, from keith rowe to ikue mori with tons of media/genre/instrumentation in between. expect some japanese free jazz and many pairings of hijo-associates playing throughout.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|