View Single Post
Old 09.23.2008, 03:50 PM   #64
SYRFox
invito al cielo

SYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's assesSYRFox kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
I sure hope you weren't about to disagree with "album title of the year: How You Sell Soul to a Soulless People Who Sold Their Soul?"
Haha, no, it was about this

Quote:
I can't wait to see all the unwarranted # 1's for stuff like "Mirrored" and "Person Pitch".. sure, that stuff's good, but the best of the year? Hardly. I heard probably 150-200 things this year, I heard most of the stuff you guys listed, so I think I have a pretty good list myself..

but that's not anything worthy. I was glad to find the new Black Dice on your list, though I think it deserves more than #44 - as I said it was my favorite record of last year, I found it really impressive, brainmelting and catchy, abrasive and accessible, harsh and groovy at the same time. Seriously, "Roll Up", I could listen to that sound without any variations for hours. It's actually my mobile answering machine
SYRFox is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|