View Single Post
Old 06.05.2006, 12:52 PM   #35
acousticrock87
invito al cielo

acousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's assesacousticrock87 kicks all y'all's asses
Eh. I enjoy making fun of bands because it's entertaining, but I almost never mean it. U2 isn't that fun to insult anymore. It's all been said.

I don't listen to them, but I really don't have anything against them. A lot of people will treat them like the scum of the earth, but I don't see why. It's pop. Pop stars collaborating with other completely unexpected pop stars - that's what pop does. I think Bono is actually sincere in the whole activist arena. There's always something to find wrong in a band, though. The problem with U2 is that it's been scrutinized accentuated because of their fame.
acousticrock87 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|