View Single Post
Old 09.18.2008, 09:48 AM   #6
Foreskin Forcefield
little trouble girl

Foreskin Forcefield kicks all y'all's assesForeskin Forcefield kicks all y'all's assesForeskin Forcefield kicks all y'all's assesForeskin Forcefield kicks all y'all's assesForeskin Forcefield kicks all y'all's assesForeskin Forcefield kicks all y'all's assesForeskin Forcefield kicks all y'all's assesForeskin Forcefield kicks all y'all's assesForeskin Forcefield kicks all y'all's assesForeskin Forcefield kicks all y'all's assesForeskin Forcefield kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by batreleaser
i read about this on the troniks site, minus white mice this is the best noise show of all time, minus all the no funs of the last year. but white mice headlining over cock esp? thats like fucking, i duno, a band like no age headlining over sonic youth (meaning, a quick coming quick going new comer headlining over a perennial legend).

i really wanna make it home two one of the mass shows, and even more preferably the brooklyn show (as usual, nothing in arizona). cock esp is one of my favorite noise bands of all time, because they embrace way more styles of music than PE/harsh noise. ive seem em live too, and theyre amazing. as many know, rat bastard is a god, and ive still yet to see the squelchers, which would be great. twodeadslutsnegoodfuck has a great record this year. crank sturgeon, suffering bastard, sanguine piss, i mean FUCK, id be more than willing to sacrifice some hearing for this show. every band is great if it wasnt for that boring ass comical skinny puppy sounding white mice.

You should come out for these shows man.
It is gonna be pretty fucking epic. This is the 2nd time Cock ESP, Twodeadsluts and Suffering Bastard have toured together...Last time was so much fucking fun. We played in a basement where the sewer was backing up and flooding into a NJ basement. Everyone left and we still played in shit. Classic.
Foreskin Forcefield is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|