View Single Post
Old 09.03.2008, 12:12 PM   #49
king_buzzo
invito al cielo

king_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's assesking_buzzo kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by atsonicpark
the guitars are okay... Lots of really simple riffs and guitar overdubs... Nothing beats the vocals, like in songs like you made me realize... two intertwined vocalists singing the same notes, heavenly...

I have always wondered how that elephant roaring noise in only shallow was made.

yes. you made me realise is awesome. one of my favourites. i love the bass but the production could be better.

i was also wondering, i found out ages ago that he did it with two amps (don't think it was panned) and two tremolos set on different rates lots of reverb and maybe a delay and then he reversed the tape he recorded it with and thats how he got it.
king_buzzo is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|