View Single Post
Old 06.03.2006, 03:08 PM   #10
Everyneurotic
invito al cielo

Everyneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's assesEveryneurotic kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by amerikangod
Agreed. And on top of that, it' all done while singing complex vocal parts in a made-up language.

i see your vocal parts and raise it, now yoshida tatsuya plays all those songs by himself with a sequencer while singing and everything, and he always pulls it off flawlessly.

it seems on my recent posts i favor ruins/yoshida over the bolt/chippendale but i don't really, they are too different in my opinion. chippendale is a monster in lightning bolt, there's something about the synergy between him and gibson that's amazing, and there's also the free improv vibe they do, the little details of both their playings. but outside of lightning bolt, i don't like chippendale's drumming much; i mean, i like mindflayer and wizzardzz alright, but not as much as lightning bolt and i really love most of yoshida's side stuff (koenjihyakkei, musica transonic, seikasoku, his solo albums, his collaborations with keiji haino, knead, sun kich, sanhedolin, etc.)

i guess lightning bolt are more like a band thing and ruins is a tatsuya led band, mostly.
Everyneurotic is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|