View Single Post
Old 08.28.2008, 07:59 PM   #3207
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
saccharine trust-past lives

if you havnt noticed, ive been listening to them a lot, like everyday all day. ive slept on them for so long, people telling me they had only one good record and the rest of thier stuff was pretentious wank. i believed him. but then i got two oif thier cds for like 5 bucks a couple months ago. i got obsessed with this band, theyre like everything i love about underground rock. punk aesthetic, aggressiveness, dissonance, progressive leanings, good to smoke weed too. in my opinion they are the most creative sst band, and in maybe the top 3 or 4 best bands on that label. anways, these guys rule and have quicly become one of my favorite bands. and theyre one of the only 80s hardcore-ish bands that are awesome for smoking weed (save for the meat puppets and the minutemen of course).

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|