View Single Post
Old 08.18.2008, 04:22 PM   #3151
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Yeah I wasn't sure about the Portishead either, but I was channel surfing one night and caught some band playing on Jools Holland that seemed pretty tight and naggingly familiar, and it just kept building and building until I was totally crazy about it, and then the screen showed "Portishead - The Rip" and I was like "Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! How did I not get that?". So I immediately decided to buy the album, but it took me like 3 months to actually do it. Damn that's a great track. Haven't heard beyond the first 4 tracks of the album yet, but it seems great so far...
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|