View Single Post
Old 08.14.2008, 06:59 PM   #1252
cars_willkillyou
stalker

cars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's assescars_willkillyou kicks all y'all's asses
oh, and i read on the previous pages people bashing the division bell...

You should listen to it more. In my opinion, The Wall is the worst album Floyd ever made. Its great...but its shallow and pedantic. The Division Bell is just different. You can't listen to a band that has been around for over 25 years and expect them to similar enough for comparison. Thats why I dont compare Sonic Nurse to Confusion is Sex. Like people, bands grow. I like all of the eras of pink floyd. I think that is why they are my favorite band. Because they change with every album, and every album is amazing...or to me at least it is. Personally, I love Syd Barret's work the most.

I dont think that its the "true" floyd. If there is a "true" floyd, it would be gilmour/waters. Obscured by clouds, meddle, dark side, atom heart mother. thats what pink floyd is.

cars_willkillyou is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|