View Single Post
Old 08.14.2008, 06:41 PM   #75
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by HECKLER SPRAY
No Shellac ?
I'm surprised, their last one had got good critics on the board when it came out.

If Terraform (NEEDS MORE LOVE!) or At Action Park had come out this decade I would have put on, but 1000 Hurtz just doesn't do it for e in the same way and I haven't got Grayhound yet. 6 of my picks made it, and my entire top 5, so I guess that means my taste is even more in line with the majority of this board than I thought. Great to see Fennesz so high. Makes me feel better about not voting for it (it would be top 15 for me, but not top 10). And yeah, mega plus points for the Boris placing. Oh and totally thumbs up to everyone for putting A Ghost Is Born on instead of Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (not to say I have anything against YHF, it's just that AGIB is so brilliant. My number 2).
The toothaches got worse, she dreamed of disembodied voices from whose malignance there was no appeal, the soft dusk of mirrors out of which something was about to walk, and empty rooms that waited for her. Your gynaecologist has no test for what she was pregnant with.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|