View Single Post
Old 08.07.2008, 12:30 AM   #73
Dead-Air
invito al cielo

Dead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's assesDead-Air kicks all y'all's asses
If there is only one to pick, it always comes back to Pearl Jam for me.

How many times have I read that Nirvana were somehow supposed to be responsible for the death of indie culture because they got immensely popular, and how wrong that accusation is. Nirvana never sucked and didn't pander to anyone, it was the boys from Green River with that stupid fucking yarling surfer that sold us down the river, and they always sucked and always pandered.

As if they wouldn't be bad enough on their own, and goddam they would, they gave us their children: Stone Temple Pilots, Hootie & the Blowfish, Creed, and every jackass jock who yarls along to "Jeremy" at karaoke bars until he figures he's ready to be an alternative rock star himself, and invariably gets a fucking record deal.

I'm sure Kurt must really have been aiming for Eddie when he pulled that trigger. Too bad smack messes with the old eye hand coordination so much.
Dead-Air is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|