View Single Post
Old 08.06.2008, 02:15 PM   #35
The Earl Of Slander
the end of the ugly

The Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's assesThe Earl Of Slander kicks all y'all's asses
When are the results going to be announced?

My list was kind of weird because I've hardly listened to any post-2000 music in over a year, especially in the last 6 months or so, during which I've been primarily focused on free-jazz, and now drone/experimental type stuff. This means I have some 2000s droney music at the moment, but having only really been hardcore into it for a short while I’m not yet comfortable placing it in my favourites. So apart from a couple my list is largely a set of albums that I used to like but wouldn’t really listen too at the moment. It doesn’t help that the only 3 Sonic Youth studio albums I don’t have are NYC Ghosts & Flowers, Sonic Nurse and Murray Street (which I know I should get). I did put Destroyed Room on there though (does that count?), but that’s mainly because I have a special relationship to it due to it being only the third or so thing I got by them, and basically my introduction to the world of noisey improv stuff.
The Earl Of Slander is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|