View Single Post
Old 08.05.2008, 04:49 PM   #124
pokkeherrie
invito al cielo

pokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's assespokkeherrie kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Everyneurotic
i'm besides myself for the fact that space fucking ritual is on the top 20.

seriously, i didn't expected it

yeah, but if I look at the amount of points then it probably only took two people to get it voted into the top 20... I'd only be surprised if there were actually 10 people who voted for it.

On another note, I always wonder how much these kind of lists are influenced by current events... I mean stuff like Daydream Nation and Velvet Underground seem to be pretty standard choices on this board, but I suspect Loveless wouldn't be at no. 2 if it weren't for the whole MBV reunion currently going on...

I'm sure if you did this thing last winter then Joy Division would've easily made it into the top 20 because of the Control movie... probably even top 10. Same with whatever reunion happened to be going on at a certain time during the last few years that resulted in dozens of threads about said band. (2004-Pixies, 2005-Dinosaur Jr.... and the inevitable 200?-Pavement, etc)
pokkeherrie is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|