View Single Post
Old 07.25.2008, 12:57 PM   #16
fugazifan
invito al cielo

fugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's assesfugazifan kicks all y'all's asses
i think the three most important shows that i was at were
OM-live in jerusalem at the uganda. legendary 5 hour set
lightning bolt two hyears ago in a parking lot in providence RI, just cause it was an incredible and unique experiance tha i doubt will ever happen again.
pearl jam-mansfield 03 show 3
not the bigest PJ fan anymore. but this was the first show of theirs that i saw when i idolised them. thety play an hour long acoustic pre show set, then sleater kinney, then another two and a half hour set. the played 43 songs. its considered a legendary show amongst their fans.

other notable shows were the stooges in israel lst year. solo thurston gig with bark haze, whirlwind heat and BYOP in easthampton two years ago

the shows i mentioned are not necessarily the ones that i enjoyed the most (some of them are) but the ones that i feel most fortunate to have been at

www.myspace.com/dellilahtheband
www.myspace.com/lecirquedesvampiresmusic
fugazifan is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|