View Single Post
Old 07.11.2008, 08:32 PM   #1213
terriblecanyons
invito al cielo

Location: the land where large fuzzy dice still hang proudly like testicles from rear-view mirrors
terriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's assesterriblecanyons kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mostly Harmless
I'm a dedicated Pink Floyd fan, but I could never get into the Syd Barrett stuff, and it kills me how so many people call it the only "true" Floyd. Roger Waters albums are so much better thought out and really contain cohesive themes throughout them, which makes those albums so interesting for me. But Piper at the Gates of Dawn is just one bit of surreal chaos to the next. No real binding thought.
After Roger left, it all went to hell. Not that he's my favorite musician, but that man could plan an album.
I don't listen to Gilmour's Pink Floyd.

I don't listen to Gilmour's floyd either. That post I wrote was probably not very clear as I was on medication for my tooth. Anyway, what I meant to say was the Gilmour, Waters, Mason, and Wright was the best version of Floyd. Anything else just sucked.
terriblecanyons is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|