View Single Post
Old 05.20.2008, 02:55 PM   #40
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
You know what I think of Tweez? I think it was a bunch of dudes who wanted to do a Rapeman or Big Black type thing but one of the guitarists had only heard "Kerosene" and he just decided to do harmonics on every song through a crappy distortion pedal. I think half way through recording they all decided to make an art record. All in all, it's a REALLY interesting listen, but it's not really... well... it's good. But it's more interesting than good. "PAST WHERE THEY PAINT THE HOUSES!"

I love the untitled EP though. The best song from Tweez is on there... and it sounds amazing... there's a riff on that album that just blows me away... man, Slint wrote some good riffs (on the, what, 14 songs they ever wrote)...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brian_Paulson <--- producer of Spiderland

I still say "For Dinner" is one of the best songs ever made.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|