Thread: Girl gangs
View Single Post
Old 05.16.2008, 02:03 PM   #71
demonrail666
invito al cielo

demonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's assesdemonrail666 kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toilet & Bowels
i've been thinking about moving in to a friend's house in stratford and the only thing that really puts me off is having to catch the 25 home at night

Well, as I'm sure you know, the 25 largely follows the central line into the West End once it gets past Aldgate so it depends where you'd be travelling to and from. You could always get the tube into Liverpool Street if you're going to Brick Lane or Shoreditch. It's the area between Mile End and Aldgate where I've seen most of the worse shit on the 25 to the extentt that, without exaggerating, I'm surprised someone hasn't been murdered yet on that part of the route, it really can be that bad. Saying that, trouble usually occurs between similar groups: young asian 'bad bwois' mostly. I used it for years and, while I saw plenty, was never affected physically. Although it has happened to a few friends that were on the wrong bus at the wrong time, so to speak. I suppose you just have to weigh up the pros and cons of living in Stratford and having to use it. Personally I wouldn't but that has a lot to do with beeing brought up around there and getting depressed at how shit it's all become these past ten years, rather than because of any specific threat.
demonrail666 is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|