View Single Post
Old 05.26.2006, 05:58 PM   #24
EMMAh
invito al cielo

EMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's assesEMMAh kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnywinternoshow
he was about 13, 12 and 1/2 in that picture. He developed an enlarged heart around 12 or so and couldn't run about as much as he used to, towards the end he sat outside all the time cus he couldn't breathe properly inside, but he still tried. The vet said after he'd given him the injection that he'd only seen a couple of dogs fight it so hard. Actually that picture is of him when he was sick.

Miss him a lot but i'm so happy i gave him a good home and he gave me great friendship and good times. Everyone should have a dog

Haha he looks younger.
Everyone should have a dog, they're always been such awesome friends to me
My dog had an enlarged heart too, only we didn't know. The last couple days of her life she was acting super weird (the vet said she was probably having irregular heart beats) and she ended up having a heart attach while I was playing with her and dying.
She was at the vet a week before she died too, and the vet said she was perfectly healthy. When we brought her in after she died he was all "There's no way we could have known..." I personally think he was just saying that...

EMMAh is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|