View Single Post
Old 04.27.2008, 04:41 PM   #65
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i didnt say i saw them live, i said they were good live.

and i dont lie about anything else, youre like trying to convince yourself that im a 14 year old nerd who doesnt know anything, and thats great if you think i dont know anything, it doesnt matter, but im 20 years old, own an apartment, put myself through school, and work. just because i dont worship your la scene doesnt give you the right to say shit about me.

born 10/22/87, la jolla california, moved to masacusetts at 2, went to school in sandwich mass on cape cod, graduated 2006, moved to arizona and started college in fall 06, im now about to finish my softmore year.

and you have no idea how much it irritates me to have let you get underneath my skin to the point im defending my own fucking age!

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|