View Single Post
Old 04.25.2008, 06:09 PM   #9
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
Haha, Spineshank and Static-X are both hilarious and got some really cool songs. "Trance is the Motion" is amazing. I don't think they're necessarily GOOD, I just think they're very very listenable. Rage I think is just embarassing and ridiculous, but I like a lot of Tom's guitar shit.

I still don't see the comparison between SOAD/Mr. Bungle. Mr. Bungle doesn't have a genre at all, SOAD are just a nu-metal band with a few wacky parts and funny voices. They really don't sound anything alike, and I don't think a person into one would like the other. Mr. Bungle does have a few songs that go into metal parts, but even those aren't the drop-D nu-metal shit SOAD does...

The only Deftones album I don't like is self-titled. All the rest are solid.

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|