View Single Post
Old 04.22.2008, 10:27 AM   #59
atsonicpark
invito al cielo

atsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's assesatsonicpark kicks all y'all's asses
SCG did mix pretty every genre of music EVER into their wide discography of work, including directly playing stuff that sounds identical to an Indonesian gamelan orchestra. And they were accused of being disrespectful for it... music's a fair bag, I think you can do whatever the fuck you want with it, who gives a fuck? "OH NO, I CAN'T USE THE SAME SCALES AS BANDS IN THE MIDDLE EAST." Who cares? It's a cool sound.

Also... You guys do realize Farmers Market is a Belgian band right? They probably have a completely different mindset in regards to music than any of us do. Just saying. No big point to be made with that statement, just pointing out the obvious.

Anyway, this album's great, seven people have messaged me on here thanking them (and about 10 people elsewhere) and telling me it's amazing, so I'm glad that the people who liked it.. uh.. liked it. Most of the negative comments on here are pretty ridiculous, though I think Porky's is the most fair. I don't hear anything soulless about their music, I just hear creativity and talent, but at least he's seeing why someone would find it enjoyable instead of going "fuck you and your tastes".

No one is required to like it. I just know a lot of people who care about good, creative music would. And those people did. And the sendspace link is going to expire soon. And this thread will die. The end!

atsonicpark is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|