View Single Post
Old 04.14.2008, 10:40 AM   #14056
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Yeah, that is one of my favorite clips. He freaks out on the crowd. "You learned that from the TV, you didn't learn that from your best friend. You're a robot. You're a sheep. BAAAHHHH BAAAHHH. I have a microphone and you don't. You're a sheep. You watch TV way too much. BAAHHH BAAHHH" Classic. He was probably tripping pretty hard and was pissed off.

That was the year though that some girl died in Limp Bizkit's mosh. It was like the day after the ATD-I show.

yeah, he said that he had never consistently played so many bad shows in his life than he did during that last year with ATD-I. There's some other youtube footage of TMV before they cleaned up where they get asked how they "prepared" for todays show. Cedric replies with a list of drugs, i find it funny, at first, but its also really kind of sad.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|