View Single Post
Old 04.14.2008, 10:27 AM   #14054
screamingskull
invito al cielo

screamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's assesscreamingskull kicks all y'all's asses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonic Youth 37
Oh yeah. During the opening anti-mosh thing Cedric says "please, don't be throwing shit up here, i'm gonna smack you in the face with my mic. I don't give a fuck if you take me to court" and he's all the time telling people to go "up and down" and Jim's telling everyone to "take care of each other"

HA HA HA HA HA, he must he haunted by the nightmares of people throwing piss at then (TMV), from what i have heard that happens a lot more than you would think at their shows.

There's some great youtube footage from 'The Big Day Out' where Cedric's saying "are you all typical white people?" ha ha ha, they play two amazing songs then leave. But the footage stops right before they leave the stage which is a shame. It just ends with Cedric making sheep noises at the crowd, and Jim looking confused.
screamingskull is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|