Thread: tom lehrer...
View Single Post
Old 03.22.2008, 08:22 PM   #1
batreleaser
invito al cielo

batreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's assesbatreleaser kicks all y'all's asses
i dont know if you know him, because i didnt, but tim lehrer is my grandfather's uncle and he was a satirical song writer in the mid 20th century, anyways, my papa (grandfather) would always talk about how great he was, and so i would act interested to humour him. but, i was just lookin in an old issue of mojo magazine a friend had, it had john lennon on the cover. there was a countdown of the top 100 protest songs of all time, and tom lehrer, my great uncle, had the 98th greatest protest song of all time!! i was uber-stoked!

p.s.

im not offended that no one here cares, im just ultra bored and thought this was pseudo-neat, so go ahead, gimme the, "yeah and my uncle is mick jagger you cunt" or whatever.

listen to pink reason
batreleaser is offline   |QUOTE AND REPLY|